The Art and Culture Development Foundation under the Ministry of Culture of the Republic of Uzbekistan starts accepting applications for participation in the scholarship program for students studying in higher education institutions of Uzbekistan. According to the results of the competition, the winners will be determined who will receive a scholarship to study for one academic year at their chosen University.
Both undergraduate and graduate students are allowed to participate in the competition. Priority areas for grant applicants are:
- Management in the field of culture and art
- Restoration and conservation
- Cultural tourism
- Graphic design
- Visual arts
- Museum studies
1. Submit an application for participation in the Foundation's scholarship program via the link (https://forms.gle/ph9qZhbmioBWyoH88).
2. Interviews with participants whose forms were selected based on the results of the first stage.
Criteria for selecting candidates:
- academic performance;
- scientific and research work;
- general erudition;
- analytical ability;
- organizational skills;
- the motivation for self-development;
- social activity;
- awareness of the significance and benefits of the chosen specialty and its role in the development of culture and art in the country.
General conditions for candidates:
- The participant must be a student of a higher education institution of the Republic of Uzbekistan at the time of submitting the application;
- First-year undergraduate students are not allowed to participate in the competition;
- Participants cannot become winners of several grant programs at the same time;
- Winners of the grant program in previous years cannot participate in the program again;
- The Foundation reserves the right to cancel the results of the competition at any stage if false information is found in the documents provided by the candidate;
- After receiving the appropriate educational degree (bachelor/master), within three months, the winner of the scholarship program is employed in institutions of culture and art that are under the authority of the Ministry of Culture of the Republic of Uzbekistan by the decision of the scholarship committee of the Foundation. Employment period: at least one year.
The general competition schedule:
- until 20.09.2020 — accepting applications
- until 30.09.2020 — evaluation of applications for the first stage
- 01.10.2020 — announcement of the results of the first stage
- 05.10.2020 — interview
- 08.10.2020 — summing up the results of the competition
- 11.10.2020 — announcement of winners
A contract will be concluded with the winners within 10 business days after the announcement of the competition results. The grant equal to the amount of the annual contract will be transferred to the account of the University where the scholarship recipient is studying until November 10, 2020.